Greenflag are now offering 2 for 1 on personal breakdown cover for you and your partner from just £35 when you buy online. Greenflag personal cover is only available on cars uder 16 years old, so that should cover most people in the UK. 

With Greenflag’s Personal Breakdown Cover you’re covered in any vehicle you travel in, and thanks to the 2 for 1 deal, you get cover for your partner at the same time for no extra charge.

Greenflag Rapid Breakdown Cover does what it says on the tin. If you;re unfortunate enough to break down, Greenflag get to you on average in 30 minutes. They always do their very best to ge tou as soon as possible, but if they don’t get to your car  within one hour you can claim £10. Greenflag fix 86% of car breakdowns at the roadside. But don;t worry, the remaining 14% will be taken you to the safety of one their our approved garages.